Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yay, Things are Coming Together

Today has been a productive one if I may say so myself.  DJ and I got a ton of work done on our displays for shows, which we will unveil tomorrow at market.   The first 4 earring racks are now almost completely full and the second one is designed and should be completed before end of day.  We got the base layed out for our branch display for the bracelets as well now it just needs to be drilled, glued, and sprayed.

I sat down today and really got going on my pattern writing.  The first one should be up here within the next two weeks.  The project is already made, its just a matter of finding the time to finish the writing.  Once it's done you'll be the first to know!  The pic above is the pattern I'll be releasing.  Its a quick and fairly easy pattern to make, that wows new mom's.

Well, off to get some more work done for this hopeful crafter.  More to come as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment